While some apply expensive and often chemical-laden products before bed, there is a more economical technique that allows you to have soft, blemish-free skin.
What gesture before going to bed gives a perfect complexion?
The habit of removing make-up with micellar water or a cream is popular and is a must to remove make-up residue and pollution. However, there is another way to cleanse the skin without investing in this product with a sometimes questionable composition. This gesture is also perfect for dry skin. If this is your case, masks to adopt once a week will solve this problem.
How to have a perfect complexion in a single gesture?
To cleanse your skin, two ingredients are required: hydrophilic oil and a towel soaked in hot water. You can get this bottle in a parapharmacy, in beauty institutes or in online sales sites. Start by applying a few drops to your face and neck and leave on for 30 seconds. Using a towel soaked in hot water, gently wipe your face. Thanks to this simple gesture, you fight against impurities and deeply hydrate your skin.
What are the benefits of this gesture for the complexion?
If this still little-known technique is effective for having a perfect complexion, it is because it deeply hydrates the skin and is not aggressive for dry and reactive skin. After this ritual, it is recommended to apply your moisturizer or rose water which will act as a vitalizing tonic. In just a few applications, you will see impressive results on blemishes and dryness.
What is hydrophilic oil made of to enhance the complexion?
This oil is composed of an 80% base oil such as shea butter, apricot or jojoba oil. Then 15% of an emulsifier allowing the oily component to dissolve in water and penetrate into the layers of the dermis for deep cleansing.
There are other tricks to have a perfect complexion
Beyond this technique with proven hydrophilic oil, there are tips to follow to have perfect skin. One thing is certain: your complexion will be more even and radiant.
– Avoid exposure to heat: In all seasons, it is recommended to apply sunscreen twice a day. And for good reason, exposure to heat accelerates the aging process which results in fine lines and wrinkles.
– Permanent hydration: Whether it is the body or the face, it is recommended to hydrate immediately after leaving the shower but also before going to bed. It is recommended to get a cream based on organic ingredients which will be an essential part of your beauty routine because it nourishes the skin in depth.
– Avoid layers of products: If it is recommended to moisturize your skin, doing too much can on the contrary be harmful to your skin. Applying multiple layers of skincare is the best way to clog your pores. Result: you have blackheads and imperfections appear.
– Do not touch your face: Every day we touch thousands of germs and bacteria. It is for this reason that it is harmful to spread them on the face. They can not only cause the appearance of imperfections but also the contraction of a virus such as the flu.
– Hydration starts inside: While many people think that to nourish the skin, you have to choose a suitable moisturizer, it is also essential to stay hydrated by drinking a liter and a half of water a day, or the equivalent of eight glasses of water. Beverages such as fruit and vegetable juices provide you with their health and skin benefits.
As you will have understood, cleaning your face and moisturizing it is possible without cosmetic products. Certain habits also allow you to have a flawless complexion. It will take at least 30 days to adopt them to see convincing results.